In 1803, Cheyenne Chief Black Wolf sets out on a vision quest to study the future. He passes through a dimensional gate into the world of the 21st Century where he discovers his modern incarnation, the student Carlo Genovese. Black Wolf’s ghostly intrusion into Carlo’s world creates a series of interpersonal difficulties, including drawing a divide from his beloved Gina.
During a long weekend at the home of Carlo’s mentor events come to a head. A professional adversary attacks Carlo and in the process reveals himself as an ancient enemy of Black Wolf. As the weekend culminates in a wild, frenzied party, Carlo/Black Wolf locks horns with this adversary in the explosive conclusion of La Honda Films’ first film.
- David Carr-Berry as Black Wolf / Carlo
- Annie Worden as Gina Morghana
- Sergio Togliatti as Professor Ciano
- Michael Grant as Professor DiAbolo
- Siobhan Togliatti as Mrs. Ciano
- Directed by Elanor Togliatti
- Producer, Pat Grant
- Producer, Susan Togliatti
- Music by Sergio Togliatti
- Cinematography by Susie Kitfox
- Film Editing by Elanor Togliatti
- Location Management Elanor Togliatti