- Sergio Togliatti as Gaucho
- Mickey Casab as Alphonse Moyers
- Albert Martinez as Ponti – Paco
- Larry Laverty as Pete Giancarlo
- Brian Levy as Larry Del Papa
- Rosie Cruz as Trudy Moyers
- Directed, Elanor Togliatti
- Producer, Pat Grant
- Producer, Susan Togliatti
- Music, Sergio Togliatti
- Cinematography, Susie Kitfox
- Film Editing, Elanor Togliatti
- Location Management, Elanor Togliatti
An odd town distracted by infighting, a wife on cat medication, & a mysterious girl on horseback- Gaucho’s world was busy enough without the ghost of Che Guavara teaching him the real meaning of tango. This ensemble comedy-drama hits home with relatable anecdotes of small-town life.
During a long weekend at the home of Carlo’s mentor events come to a head. A professional adversary attacks Carlo and in the process reveals himself as an ancient enemy of Black Wolf. As the weekend culminates in a wild,
frenzied party, Carlo/Black Wolf locks horns with this adversary in the explosive conclusion of La Honda Films’ first film.